Shrimp Pesto Pasta
This 20 minute shrimp pesto pasta is incredibly easy and family friendly. Serve hot or chilled. This dish also freezes and reheats extremely well.
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds large shrimp – cooked, peeled, deveined, remove tails
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 16 ounces rotini or cavatappi pasta, whole grain preferred
- 3 Tbsp. pesto – more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Heat extra virgin olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add shrimp and tomatoes to skillet and heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is opaque and heated through. Drain pasta and add to shrimp and tomato mixture. Stir in pesto. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese as desired.
Cole is a wife and mom of three. She has been a Registered Dietitian since 2005. Her journey through self-mastery and anchoring herself in her family has been the most important and on-going practice of her life. Cole loves being active with her family, yoga, cooking, and spending time in nature.